We make periodical changes to Math Chimp — it’s what keeps the site interesting and fresh. This is a list of the enhancements and bug fixes we make over time.
If you’d like to suggest a particular enhancement or if there’s a bug that needs to be fixed, please comment and we’ll keep you informed of updates pertaining to your request!
4/14/2013 – Many updates to Math Chimp in the last year! Here are a few things we’ve been up to…
- Added to our catalog of games, videos, and worksheets — Now over 300 activities for you and your students!
- Enabled user-submitted activities — You can now add your own favorite activity to our listings
- Written several guest blog posts on other sites like gpb.org
5/28/2012 – Excited to add Videos and Worksheets to our lineup here at Math Chimp!
5/28/2012 – New teacher reasources for June posted on the blog 1st grade math games
— Mind the gap! We were hard working and forgot to update the Log!… —
3/28/2012 – New games today for 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 8th grades
3/21/2012 – We fixed a hiccup on our 1st grade page that was hiding games. Let us know if you see any other issues. firstname.lastname@example.org
3/18/2012 – For teachers, a review of Buzz Math — math practice site for middle school.
3/14/2012 – 3 more games today for 5th and 7th grades
3/7/2012 – 3 new games today. 2nd, 5th, and 6th grades
- MAJOR ENHANCEMENT: Expanded Math Chimp from 1st through 5th grades to 1st through 8th grades! Here’s why.
2/22/2012 – Blog Post — No new games today, but Middle School launching this weekend!.
2/5/2012 – Quick blog post today discussing our expansion and upcoming Favorites page.
1/29/12 – We’ve picked out 3 Cool Websites for Teachers in this week’s blog post.
1/25/12 - 3 new games today for 1st graders from Sheppard Software.
- We discuss an upcoming feature here at Math Chimp in a new blog post: Coming Soon… My Favorites Page.
- New site feature in the works. Should be coming within a month or two
- Staying consistent with our New Year’s Resolution, posted 3 new math games today. 1st, 2nd, and 4th grades.
- New blog post. Our New Year’s Resolution… Consistency. What are your resolutions? Leave us a comment and let us know.
- 4 games added today. Check out Treasurement, a 1st grade addition game with pirates. AAARRRRR!!!
- 3 new games today… Also, gearing up for the new year. What are your New Years Resolutions?
- 5 new games today… Check out Hop-To-It — a measurement game for 1st grade!
- Another 5 games today!
- Completed homepage user experience test. Seeing big improvements!
- 5 more new math games added today!
- Added 5 new math games
- New blog post: Top 3 Multiplayer Math Games to Try This Week
- Fixed defect causing the screen to be misaligned when logging in
- New homepage buttons
- Added 8 new games!
- Added 5 more games — variety of grade levels and standards
- Created “Categorization Flag” (see below) – This nifty little flag is now placed next to all games on Math Chimp. Clicking the flag enables users to tell us that a game was misplaced within the wrong grade-level or learning objective. The categorization flag enables users to help us keep the site clean and accurate!
- Launched 4 new math games — Fractions mostly…
- Launched 5 new math games. Considering increasing the frequency of updates or the quantity of games included in the update
- Documenting enhancements publicly starting today!
- 5 new Place Value games!